18 December 2011

Sister Engagement :)


Yeah I should told you before , haha but I forgot to post this thing , hahha :D okay , my sister was already engaged at 20/11/2011 almost 1 month already :d Yeah , at first I don't know that my brother-in-law's family came from sarawak to kuala lumpur for 'melamar' my sister . My sister and my siblings was not believe that they was bought a ring to my sister and it was very beautiful ;) Look at the picture , that is the ring looks like , haha I took from my brother's camera  and it are already edit :D And I almost cried that time , very sweeet , my sister was very happy ... Congratulations to my sister Fatin Fatanah bt Husni and my brother-in-law Saiffudin b Bolhasan , may Allah keep you and him together until Jannah Insyaallah :')

And Oh yeah , my sister will marry at 12/12/2012 <---- my father's birthdaaay :)) cool isn't it ? yeah I know . HAHA perasaaannya aku :d

puteri nur alisha 


No comments:

Post a Comment